Meeting of the Conference of General Assistants to SFO-YouFra
The Conference of Spiritual Assistants General OFS-YouFra (CAS) had its monthly meeting at the Convent of Sts. Cosmas and Damian, headquarters of the General Curia TOR, 13 February 2016. The members of the Conference are p. José Antonio Cruz Duarte, OFM, President of turn; p. Martin Bitzer, OFM Conv, Secretary of the moment, p. Francis Bongajum Dor, OFM Cap, and p. Amando Trujillo Cano, TOR.
The meeting began at 9.30 and it ended at 15:30. Some relevant points from the agenda of the meeting were:
- Information and updates (national elective Chapter of the SFO and courses for spiritual assistants and members of the SFO, already happened);
- some aspects of communication within the Conference; translation and publication of the bulletin of the Conference or the Koinonia;
- the preparation of the liturgy and other aspects of the next meeting of the CIOFS Presidency (2-9 April);
- the Ninth Congress of the SFO-YouFra Latin American (Quito, May 25 to 29);
- the International Meeting of YouFra (Krakow, July 22 to 25);
- World Youth Day (Krakow, July 26 to 31);
- and, in the end, their participation in others and the next Chapters, pastoral visits, courses, Congresses, etc.
The four spiritual assistants took part in the midday prayer and the lunch of the local community. They also had time to observe the views from the terrace that overlooks Via dei Fori Imperiali and the one that overlooks the Roman Forum.